Your personal information and contact details are only used for the purpose for which you supplied them..
Your information will not be shared, sold or given to other parties, except where legislation requires.
Health & Safety
The health and safety of everyone who enters our course is important. Members and visitors are to note the various health and safety messages around the course.
Local rules of play are available from the club room and from the score cards.
Guide for all Members
- Repair pitch marks on greens
- Carry sand buckets to fill divots, or replace divots when conditions are favourable
- Watch flight of partners ball and note where they finish
- Remain motionless and silent whilst others are preparing to hit
- When attending the flag, keep your feet as far from the hole as possible
- Smooth out foot and divot marks in bunkers with the rakes provided. Replace rakes in holders
- Do not mark cards on greens, wait until you are on the next tee
- Carts must keep to the Paths and Fairways
- Do not wheel caddy carts between bunkers and greens
- Try to keep up with the field, if you cannot, then call following players through
- Players please keep the course tidy
- All match cards must be submitted for handicapping
- Cards for all rounds of 13 holes or more must be submitted
Both in the Club House and on the course, dress must be up to a reasonable standard, having regard to the weather conditions. Shirts and shoes must be worn on the course and in the Clubhouse. Shoes worn on the course and shoes with spikes must not be worn in the club house.